The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 174: 3 Tips to Stay Consistent with Exercise
One of the most underestimated qualities of someone who exercises regularly is consistency. When we exercise on a regular basis, we build momentum to keep doing it, thus creating the change we want.
Consistency is also essential to create the lifestyle you want for yourself. Once you nail down your exercise routine, it becomes second nature. And let’s be honest: most people don’t like exercising but love the feeling afterward. So, remind yourself of what your future self wants. Does she want you to hit the snooze or get it done?
Join this episode as Amber shares three easy tips for creating consistency with your training routine. These tips will help you balance your daily tasks with your body goals without sacrificing your energy. Tune in!
- Join the FREE consistency challenge here!
- Get your own Sleep Bundle and discover more CURED Nutrition products at: curednutrition.com use code AMBER10 for 10% OFF!
- Your goals need to be challenging but not unrealistic
- Hitting your goals each and every week is fundamental to building confidence.
- Learn how to differentiate consistency from perfection.
- Listen to your body and know when to rest.
- When you show up for your goals, your self-esteem increases, and your energy comes easily.
- It’s all about getting the reps in even when you don’t feel like it.
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Mind and Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber