The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 040: Beauty Talk: Is Plastic Surgery Right for You? with Michelle Emmick
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution, Amber welcomes Michelle Emmick to talk all things plastic surgery, beauty procedures, and confidence for women. Michelle is a plastic surgery coach who helps women find the right path when considering a plastic surgery. Here, she talks about the importance of educating ourselves before the procedure and really identifying if that is the right choice.
Michelle also talks about her book Blue-Collar Beauty, and how much positive feedback she received from it. In the book, she touches on topics like the beauty industry as a whole and how it impacts the everyday woman. You will also listen to an honest message on social media and why you can’t believe everything you see, and how important it is to know the true reason for that anticipated a plastic surgery. Tune in!
- “We all come in different shapes, and sizes, and colors and when you have a good heart, and you really feel solid in who you are, and you can stand in your truth, that’s beautiful to me. That’s beauty.” – Michelle Emmick
- Michelle talks about the early stages of her career and how people were coming to her with no education at all about the procedures;
- Michelle explains the concept of her book “Blue-Collar Beauty” and how she has been receiving important feedback on how the book was helpful;
- The pictures and posts on social media make people believe that beauty is one of a kind, and everyone is superior, whereas none of that is true;
- Before considering doing a plastic surgery, it’s important to know why you’re doing it and have the conscience that you don’t need to do it to be happy;
- True beauty is learning how to recognize the good things about ourselves and letting the interior shine brighter than the exterior.
Blue-Collar Beauty by Michelle Emmick
About Michelle Emmick
Michelle Emmick is a editor and chief of Ask Us Magazine, a brand new online magazine who connects with women in the beauty industry. She is also a co-founder of MyCoachMD, a platform that provides advice on cosmetic procedures. Michelle is also a best-seller author with her book “Blue-Collar Beauty”.
Connect with Michelle
Instagram: @theplasticsurgerycoach | @askusbeautymagazine
Websites: www.askusbeautymagazine.com | www.mycoachmd.com
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works with helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Shaw
FREE Guide on Intermittent Fasting: ambershaw.com/fasting