The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 041: The Subconscious Mind and its Effect on Self Love
The way we think about ourselves is crucial to determine how much we have of self-worth and self-love. Thought patterns are deeply connected with how we see ourselves, what we see in the mirror, and how we believe in our own strength. However, these same thought patterns did not come out of nowhere; they are a consequence of the external opinions and impressions we received during childhood.
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution, Amber talks about the importance of keeping working on ourselves and on this concept of self-love. Amber shares simple steps to get into this journey, highlighting that change only comes with awareness, forgiveness, and a sense of enoughness – that needs to be practiced constantly. Only this way, we will begin loving; not who we want to be, but who we are. Tune in!
- “How we view ourselves and how we view the world is really deep rooted and dictated in our subconscious.” – Amber Shaw
- The current combination of the thought patterns we have are the result of the combination of experiences, impressions, and feedbacks we had during childhood;
- Inner work is a full time job. The more you practice ‘feeling enough’, the more you realize it is actually true;
- Real change begins with having awareness of how we are talking to ourselves, how we are thinking about ourselves, and how unnecessary it is to blame ourselves;
- The importance of affirmations as a way to internalize thoughts of worthiness.
Go to YourMemore.com/discount/Amber to save 30% at check out!
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works with helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Shaw
FREE Guide on Intermittent Fasting: ambershaw.com/fasting