The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 042: Overcoming Abandonment and Betrayal with Gabrielle Stone
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution, Amber has an open conversation with Gabrielle Stone. Gabrielle tells her story of abandonment and betrayal and how these old wounds propelled her to write two books and help other women in the same situation of vulnerability and confusion. We oftentimes hear the advice, “love yourself”… but sometimes a broken heart simply doesn’t know how.
Gabrielle also shares a lot about her trips through Europe, which emotions came to surface during these trips, and how she had to face old ghosts, deal with unhealed traumas, and take a deep look into her soul to let the healing begin. Through these deep processes of self-development, Gabrielle was able to write two books highlighting the importance of self-love, worthiness, and making ourselves a priority.
- “When we have unhealed sh*t within us, we are going to attract things into our life that is going to mirror that to us… until we wake up and heal it.” – Gabrielle Stone
- Gabrielle talks about her childhood traumas that eventually originated a deep fear of abandonment;
- How Gabrielle’s frustrations with ex-partners triggered her abandonment issues – but at the same time were the best thing that could have happened;
- The experience of dealing with her emotions and old traumas during her trips and deciding what kind of person she wanted to be while traveling;
- Gabrielle explains her writing method and what caused her to be inspired to write the books in the first place;
- Gabrielle explains the concept of ‘thought onion’;
- Origin experience – a.k.a. trauma – plays a major role on our behavior and actions;
- Amber and Gabrielle talk about the importance of seeking worthiness in ourselves.
Go to YourMemore.com/discount/Amber to save 30% at check out!
About Gabrielle Stone
Gabrielle Stone is no stranger to the world of entertainment. After many years in this industry, Stone transitioned from acting roles to writing and directing. Her award-winning films gained her awards for writing, directing, and acting—but she had a bigger role in life: the birth of the book Eat, Pray, #FML, where she shared all the mistakes, all the lessons, and most importantly, how she became a fearless leader from it all.
Connect with Gabrielle
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works with helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Shaw
FREE Guide on Intermittent Fasting: ambershaw.com/fasting