The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 046: Turning Pain into Power with David Powertalk
More important than healing trauma, is not letting it define you. When we go through traumatic experiences in life, that very moment (or moments) can be seen as the beginning of a path full of fear, anxiety, and desperation or as an opportunity to learn, grow, and evolve as a person. And this idea can be applied into the everyday life: everyone has problems and tribulations, but we can always learn from it.
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution, Amber welcomes David Solomon, a.k.a. David Powertalk, to talk about how to deal with traumas, how to create a new mindset to deal with traumas, and how to transform pain into power. David shares a great part of his past when he had to deal with difficult moments in his personal life but also how he was able to look at things differently, and treat those moments as gifts. Tune in!
- “I was able to turn that pain into power by not allowing it to break me.” – David Solomon
- David talks about the traumatic events he went through and the lessons he took from those situations;
- Sometimes what we think is the worst thing that could have happened to us is actually a gift from a higher power;
- David highlights the importance of taking action always and not just believing that we are capable of doing things;
- Mistakes don’t define us; What does is our capacity and willingness to learn from it.
About David Solomon
David is a Certified Motivational Speaker who helps other people turn pain into power by understating trauma and understanding the good that it can potentially cause. Having gone through difficult times himself, David motivates souls by always providing a powerful and encouraging talk.
Connect with David
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works with helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Shaw
FREE Guide on Intermittent Fasting: ambershaw.com/fasting