The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 050: Balancing Motherhood and Entrepreneurship with Dr. Klarissa Mae
In today’s episode Dr. Klarissa Mae shares some important advice on how to balance motherhood and entrepreneurship. Having walked out from her job in psychotherapy to start her own business, Dr. Klarissa now helps other people – especially women – to overcome fear and self-doubt and start their dream career from scratch. This process looks even tougher when there are kids involved and that is one of today’s topics.
It’s really important to start this entrepreneur journey with a clear mindset of what your goals are, where you want to be, but most importantly, who you believe you can be. Dropping the imposter syndrome belief and having faith in what you’re good at, what you can achieve in life, and what you can help people with is the first step to thrive with your biz, right? Tune in to listen to the whole interview!
- “I knew that being a mother and having a business was such an interesting duality and balance that I knew other people, other moms had to be going through the same thing.” – Dr. Klarissa Mae
- Dr. Klarissa explains how entrepreneurship happened for her and which first steps she took at the beginning;
- Dr. Klarissa shares an important message for women who want to do something different but don’t have the courage to take the leap;
- It’s fundamental to believe in your power and resilience through the entire journey of entrepreneurship and abandon the imposter syndrome mindset;
- How Dr. Klarissa transitioned from owning a business to owning a business and helping others do the same;
- Sometimes we keep looking for the perfect time to arrive and it never does. That’s because the perfect time does not exist, only now exists;
- What is self-care nowadays? Dr. Klarissa talks about how self-care should be about something you enjoy, regardless of what other people think;
#ZeroProcessed: Free 5 Day Satisfaction and Consistency Nutrition Challenge for women who want fast, easy and delicious nutrition solutions. Link: www.ambershaw.com/zeroprocessed
About Dr. Klarissa Mae
Dr. Klarissa Mae is a Mindset Coach for Mompreneurs. She helps women business owners newly blessed with motherhood re-energize with a new mindset, reconnect with their purpose, and reclaim their time, so they can have the ultimate freedom to make an impact in the world, create a profitable business and be a guilt-free mother.
Connect with Dr. Klarissa Mae
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works with helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Shaw
FREE Guide on Intermittent Fasting: ambershaw.com/fasting