The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 051: Gut Health and Hormones
Gut health is extremely important for the overall wellness feeling that we all should feel on a daily basis. While most people understand and know a little about this topic, there are always more and more layers to uncover in order to truly be aware of what we can do to improve gut health. Not only the consequences, but also knowing the causes of a poor gut health is fundamental to live a better life, right?
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution, Amber gives you a very thorough but easy-to-follow guide on all things gut health, hormones, and how to find the perfect balance between good bacteria (yes!) and bad bacteria in our gut health. A few lifestyle changes – related to diet, sleep, types of foods, and stress management – can drastically improve the way our digestive system works and you will learn all about it!
- “Not only does the health of your gut affect your hormone levels, but it also is going to affect the strength of your immune system, which is a big deal.” – Amber Shaw
- What is gut health and what are the consequences of a poor gut health;
- Amber explains in detail that we all should be looking for a good balance between good bacteria and bad bacteria in our gut;
- Some symptoms like hormonal disruptions and inflammation can occur due to a poor gut health;
- The most common causes of imbalances – (5 topics);
- Amber talks about new research and studies on the impact of gut health to our overall health.
#ZeroProcessed: Free 5 Day Satisfaction and Consistency Nutrition Challenge for women who want fast, easy and delicious nutrition solutions. Click here to learn more!
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works with helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Shaw
FREE Guide on Intermittent Fasting: ambershaw.com/fasting