The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 053: The Real Mindset Work Never Ends
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution, Amber shares a personal story when she got caught up in old and limiting habits about dieting. It’s interesting to realize that the inner work and the mindset work never end: even after many years of not being a victim to restrictive diets, people who work as coaches and as mentors still have the same feelings of shame and guilt as their clients sometimes. We’re all a work in progress.
When working towards a goal and doing our best to lose weight and feel healthier, there are a lot of lifestyle changes that we need to do. But a great part of this equation also comes from our heads. If we keep telling ourselves old stories, if we keep repeating old habits, and if we keep creating limiting beliefs about what we can do, no change will happen. Having a positive and fresh mindset is the key to actual change.
- “So much about the transformation, so much about the journey – not only for myself but what I see in clients – is the mindset piece of it.” – Amber Shaw
- Amber explains that so much about the transformation and the change that we are pursuing relies on mindset;
- The real work never ends: we’ll always need to keep reminding ourselves that old traps don’t work anymore;
- Old thought patterns will always be present in our heads, but it’s important to replace them for new ones;
- Amber tells the listeners a personal story about when she felt guilt after a weekend;
- Mindset shifts are a constant work and a lifetime event.
#ZeroProcessed: Free 5 Day Satisfaction and Consistency Nutrition Challenge for women who want fast, easy and delicious nutrition solutions. Click here to learn more!
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works with helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Shaw