The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 066: How to Maximize Your Well-Being with Colleen Wachob (mindbodygreen)
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution, Amber welcomes Colleen Wachob to talk all things living a healthy life, maximizing our health, and how to fill in all of our nutritional gaps. Colleen is the co-founder and co-CEO of mindbodygreen (check their Instagram: @mindbodygreen), a supplement company whose mission is to help people feel well through a variety of products.
Colleen went through a difficult chapter in her life when she was suddenly diagnosed with pulmonary embolism. From that moment on, she decided to invest more in her company and give all of her attention to developing all areas of the business. Colleen also talks about what women can do to optimize their health by optimizing their routines with small actions like getting better sleep, minimizing caffeine intake, and focusing on nutritious food. Tune in!
- “I always think: if your life is in a pretty good place, you’re probably not going to do something radical and sometimes you have to get to those rock bottom places to really catalyze change.” – Colleen Wachob
- Colleen talks about her experience dealing with tough moments when she was diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism;
- How Colleen was able to maintain a company (mindbodygreen) at the lowest points of her life (biggest inspirations);
- The importance of supplements to living a healthy life and the importance of remembering that supplements are supplemental to a nutritious diet;
- Simple steps for women over 40 to adopt to better take care of their health and their overall wellness;
- Amber and Colleen discuss what it really means to have a moment of self care and how it affects our health in general;
- Get 15% off in your order using the link: mindbodygreen.com/wellnessrevolution15
- Grab your FREE 7 Day Little Black Dress Bootcamp Program: https://ambershaw.com/little-black-dress-bootcamp/
About Colleen Wachob
Colleen graduated from Stanford University with degrees in international relations and Spanish and spent 10 years working at Fortune 500 companies including Gap, Walmart, and Amazon. Wachob lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband, mindbodygreen Founder and Co-CEO Jason Wachob, and their two daughters, Ellie and Grace.
Connect with Colleen
Instagram: @colleenwachob | @mindbodygreen
Facebook: Colleen Wachob
LinkedIn: Colleen Wachob
Muck Rack: Colleen Wachob
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works with helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Shaw