The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 067: Easy Tools to Manage Anxiety
Join this episode of The Wellness Revolution as Amber gives you easy and simple tools to help you cope with and manage anxiety. At some point in our lives, we all experience different moments of stress and fear, or that super weird sensation of being afraid of something for no apparent reason. Anxiety can be defined as having fear about the future, and that’s why it’s so important to focus on the ‘here and now’.
One important component of alleviating anxiety symptoms is learning to identify where the anxiety and fear are coming from. Once you are able to visualize the source of such fear and stress, you can then become familiar with it and start to ease into the situation. Amber highlights that although it’s very difficult to remember to do all these things when we are in the middle of an anxiety episode, it’s important to practice so we can learn to live in peace with it. Tune in!
- “I like to take a minute and try and pinpoint where exactly is this anxiety coming from. Because when everything is crashing down – so it feels, internally – and everything seems so stressful, I know rationally that’s not really what’s going on with me.” – Amber Shaw
- What are some of the physical sensations that happen in your body (internally or externally) when the feelings of anxiety come?
- Learn to identify where is the anxiety coming from, what is the actual source of these scary feelings, and what is the fear behind it (what is the worst-case scenario?);
- Amber explains that is fundamental to come up with techniques to help you ground yourself and find yourself in the present moment; It could be anything from breathing to dancing;
- Amber explains the EFT tapping technique and the concept behind this old Chinese healing method.
- FREE Guide on Intermittent Fasting: ambershaw.com/fasting
- Meridians Points on the Body (EFT tapping): www.youtube.com/watch
- Get Magnesium L-Threonate from Cymbiotika, and use code AMBER15 for 15% off
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works with helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber
Facebook: Amber Shaw