The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 097: Is There a Solution for Morning Anxiety?
Yes! As human beings living in the chaotic modern society we live in, it’s pretty common to suffer from mild anxiety. The symptoms vary from individual to individual but feelings of unease, difficulty relaxing, and excessive worrying are the baseline. Morning anxiety, however, can make the rest of the day unbearable so that’s why it’s important to pay special attention to it.
In this episode, Amber talks about which tools have been helping her with her morning anxiety and which of these tools you can implement into your routine to combat your anxiety.
It’s important to be aware of how the body feels and give it what it needs, so all of these tips are adaptable. It’s also fundamental to understand a little deeper how anxiety is directly correlated to hormones. Cortisol, which is the stress hormone, plays a huge role in this.
Amber’s tips will help you cope with morning anxiety and handle daily stress better, but each person should know what strategies fit best in their lives. Tune in to learn more!
- As we age, it’s important to have tools to recognize what’s going on with ourselves, and eventually, give the body what it needs;
- Cortisol is the stress hormone and melatonin can be considered the opposite of cortisol. Hormonal levels play a huge role in how the body is responding to daily situations;
- The night before is especially important to cope with morning anxiety. Settling down two hours before bed, reducing caffeine intake for the afternoon, and avoiding superficial light – like the one on your smartphone – are just a few of the measures you can take to have a better night of sleep.
- Click here to join the FREE 2-day event on September 12th and 13th
- Get the Beauty & Gut Collagen+ by MindBodyGreen by going to this link: MindBodyGreen and using CODE: wellnessrevolution15
Connect with Amber