The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 098: Attracting Lasting Love with Roy Biancalana
Roy Biancalana is a certified relationship coach and expert in the field of attracting love. Host of The Attracting Lasting Love Podcast, today Roy talks about all things relationships, how to have a healthy dynamic with your partner, and how to take responsibility for the things that worked and the things that didn’t work during a relationship.
Amber and Roy also discuss the major role that our first ‘relationships’ have in our adult lives. The way we connected with our mother, father, and all the members of the family, was responsible for shaping our personality and has a huge impact on the way we interact with potential lovers. These personas that we create with time (our personality) are like pieces of a puzzle that are craving a match. Relationships come from this match.
Roy also highlights the law of attraction saying that it only works – we can only attract the kind of love we want – if we drop all the limiting beliefs around love that don’t serve us anymore.
Tune in to learn how to make your current relationship free from triggers of past relationships, how to attract the right type of partner, and how to find love even if love is having a hard time finding you.
- Being responsible for our actions in the relationship is the first step to healing what needs to be healed with the partner;
- Not blaming the other person for everything is also a huge component of making things work out;
- We need to take into account that childhood patterns will have a big influence on the way we deal with love issues as an adult;
- Lessons and feelings from childhood impact our actions and behaviors today;
- Every couple’s dynamics are different and how they will influence the relationship also happen in different ways;
- Our personas are like pieces of a puzzle that need to find their match;
- Law of attraction can work for you but only if you do the work: being yourself and dropping all of the limiting beliefs;
- It’s important to be aware of potential triggers from former relationships that can come to the surface and impact your current relationship.
- Click here to join the FREE 2-day event on September 12th and 13th
- Cymbiotika discount code, use code AMBER15 at this link here!
Connect with Roy
Facebook: Roy Biancalana
Connect with Amber