The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 127: Adaptogens and Mushrooms for Longevity and Well-Being with Danielle Ryan Broida
Today’s guest on the podcast, registered herbalist and holistic nutritionist Danielle Ryan Broida, believes we each have a light and something we are called to do in this world, and there is no way to fulfill our callings from a place of depletion. Yet, the most common issue among people right now is coping with stress and pressure from our environment. We are joined by Danielle today to discuss how adaptogenic mushrooms can help us manage stress quickly and naturally as well as improve our longevity and well-being.
The vast majority of women, especially moms and young women, suffer from chronic depletion. Adaptogens are a relatively quick way to help our bodies on a molecular level. With the typical diet today, the news, our jobs, and the toxins in our environment, we are asking a lot of our bodies and it is clear that we have never needed adaptogens more.
When Danielle first discovered mushrooms, there weren’t many conversations about mushrooms in society, and her mission has been to get more people to learn about and benefit from mushrooms. If you’ve struggled to remove bodily stress despite your best efforts and are looking for natural ways to fuel your body and health, this episode is for you. Danielle discusses how to get the most out of adaptogens, how to choose the right adaptogens for our health and longevity, and how to spot reputable products.
- Danielle’s unconventional career path
- The stress we impose on our bodies, and what we can do to restore energy, motivation, and wellbeing
- Adaptogens: What they are and how they can benefit us
- The 5 Different Kinds of Mushrooms
- What is the best way to take adaptogens and mushrooms?
- Checklist to ensure you’re buying quality mushrooms
- What is the best way to use adaptogens for longevity and well-being?
- How we can use adaptogens to secure a solid foundation from which to address more specific health issues
- Get your Liposomal Glutathione from Cymbiotika and use code AMBER15 for 15% off
- Kroma Wellness 5-Day Reset – Use code AMBER for 15% off: kromawellness.com
Connect with Danielle
Connect with Amber