The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 159: Finding Purpose and Authenticity through Energy Healing with Dr. Elizabeth Lambaer
Have you ever driven somewhere and not remembered exactly how you got there? Or maybe you had a bad day and comforted yourself with certain foods to find that you lost control and you don’t even know what happened. In those situations, that is your subconscious taking over and it can run the show without you even realizing it. In order to find your true purpose and authentic self, it is essential to tap into that subconscious and dig deep into what is going on there. Through healing the negative energy that we unknowingly have inside, we can release it to make space for limitless possibilities that align with our highest self. Dr. Elizabeth Lambaer is an amazing resource that teaches people all over the world how to do just that.
Dr. Elizabeth Lambaer is an inspirational speaker, social media creator, human potential expert, and best-selling author of the book, “Skinny Dipping in the Fountain of Youth.” She is an expert in the fields of intuitive intelligence and energy healing work. She combines science and spirituality by using her medical education and decades of spiritual training to help individuals achieve their greatest potential and manifest the life of their dreams. Dr. Elizabeth helps people break free from the vicious cycle of limiting beliefs, and negative programming. These cycles can manifest as unhealthy relationships with food, and then we find ourselves feeling guilty and beating ourselves up, and the cycle continues.
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution Podcast, Dr. Elizabeth explains that so many of us are walking around holding onto energy that is not serving us, and ultimately leads to self-sabotage. The good news is that this energy does not belong to us, and once we take the step of being aware of that, we can begin to heal and ultimately harness the energy of abundance and receive everything that is meant for us from the universe. From this episode, you will be enlightened to dive into what is really blocking you from living your best life and have the encouragement and confidence to make that shift. It all just starts with the willingness to take that first step.
- Why it is so important to release negative energy and make space for freedom
- Why does emotional eating happen?
- The difference between lifestyle 1.0 and 2.0
- How negative energy can cause you to self-sabotage
- The first step to healing emotional eating and releasing energy that isn’t serving you
- The tools Dr. Elizabeth uses to help people heal their energy blocks
- Accessing our intuitive intelligence
- Why you should fill your cells with positive energy and inspirational messages
- Amber’s Little Black Dress Bootcamp: ambershaw.com/little-black-dress-bootcamp
- Get your Serenity gummies and discover more CURED Nutrition products at: curednutrition.com use code AMBER10 for 10% off
Connect with Dr. Elizabeth Lambaer:
YouTube: Dr. Elizabeth Lambaer
Connect with Amber: