The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 160: Unpacking the Nutrition Pitfalls of High Achieving Women (Part 2)
Are you a high-achieving woman who struggles to maintain consistent, healthy nutrition habits? In the previous episode, Amber shed light on the all-or-nothing and perfectionist mentality that often hinders progress in this area. But that’s not all. In this episode, Amber dives into another pitfall that many high-achieving women face: not prioritizing nutrition and planning ahead.
We all know how easy it is to make unhealthy food choices when we’re unprepared and short on time. But with Amber’s game-changing strategy, you can prioritize nutrition without sacrificing taste or time. She’ll reveal her grocery shopping and meal prep tips that take as little as five minutes and can be done the night before.
Don’t let a lack of time or prioritization stand in the way of your health goals. Tune in to this episode to learn how to change your nutrition habits and make them a priority in your busy life. Amber’s one big habit could be the game-changer you’ve been looking for!
- Unpreparedness often leads to choosing easy but unhealthy food options
- Amber shares her strategy for prioritizing nutrition without sacrificing taste or time
- Grocery shopping and meal prep can be done quickly and easily the night before
- Consistency in prioritizing nutrition is key to achieving health and nutrition goals
- Amber shares a game-changing strategy for changing nutrition habits
- “You know what good nutrition looks like. If you’re struggling to stay consistent with it, most likely you’re not prioritizing it.”
- Amber’s free intermittent fasting guide: ambershaw.com/fasting
- Kroma Wellness 5-Day Reset: Use code AMBER for 15% off at kromawellness.com
- Use code “Amber15” for a 15% discount on ceremonial-grade matcha and other wellness products at cymbiotika.com
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Mind and Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber