The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 168: Morning Routine for a More Productive Day
A calm and quiet morning routine can really change your day and, eventually, your whole world. When we wake up at our own pace, focus on activities that regulate our nervous system, and enjoy the first hours of our day with a calm mind, we tend to be more productive and efficient throughout the day. These are science-backed benefits!
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution Podcast, Amber shares with us her morning routine and how she has been able to go about her day with much more stillness ever since she implemented a few little new habits. Do you also want to change the way you show up? Start small: try to wake up early, journal, meditate, and think of things you are grateful for – and most importantly, sit with the feeling for a while. If an hour feels too much, try 10 minutes and go from there.
It’s important to know that this only works if you have a good nighttime routine. How we wake up depends heavily on how we sleep the night prior, right? So grab a pen and paper, write down all of the tips Amber is sharing today, and be ready to have more energy to live your life.
- Get your own sauna blanket here and use code AMBER15 for 15% OFF!
- Join the FREE consistency challenge here!
- Get your Serenity gummies and discover more CURED Nutrition products at: com use code AMBER10 for 10% OFF!
- A good morning routine can truly change your world.
- Change the way you show up and go about your day.
- New habits such as waking up early, journaling, and meditating can make a huge difference.
- If you don’t have an hour, create an hour. It will be worth it.
- If a whole hour of quiet time feels too daunting, start with 10 minutes.
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Mind and Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber