The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 170: How Manifesting Can Be a Tangible Process
Aside from sustainable weight loss, nutrition tips, and exercise, you know this podcast is all about spirituality and self-development too, right? It’s super beneficial to work on ourselves from a spiritual perspective to reach our goals, change our habits, and achieve whatever we want in life.
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution Podcast, Amber talks about a topic that is very much in evidence lately: manifestation. We all want to do it, but we might not know how. Amber shares practical tips that work for her to manifest whatever goal you have. Although getting quiet and trying to visualize the outcome are crucial parts of the process, there is more to it: Amber highlights the importance of allowing your body to feel the feeling and getting really specific on what you are trying to manifest.
In addition, it can be helpful to identify your why. Knowing why you want the thing can be effective and put you in the right direction. But don’t forget: there is no point in manifesting if you don’t take action. Tune in!
- The Wellness Revolution Ep. 119: Identify Your Why
- Join the FREE consistency challenge here!
- Get your Serenity gummies and discover more CURED Nutrition products at: curednutrition.com use code AMBER10 for 10% OFF!
- Manifesting can be a very tactical process.
- Find out three simple ways to practice manifestation.
- Getting quiet and visualizing are just the first steps to manifesting.
- It’s essential to get specific in your visualization and allow your body to feel the experience happening.
- Create intention behind the action on a subconscious level.
- What are the little steps to achieve your goal?
- It’s important to know your why, and it’s important to take action.
About Amber Shaw
Amber is a Mind and Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber