The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 172: How to Identify Your Biggest Lessons and Create the Life You Desire with Rebecca Rosen
In order to live with more gratitude, joy, and honesty, we all need to identify the lessons that life tries to teach us – each and every day. These lessons take us out of pain and into purpose and are responsible for creating change in our lives. Long story short: these lessons are like teachers. When we take the time to learn, we become true-life students.
In this episode of The Wellness Revolution Podcast, you will learn how to be a life student in order to take the most out of experiences. Today’s guest, Rebecca Rosen, is an international spiritual medium and best-selling author, and she shares with us different and empowering concepts around the idea that life is not happening to us; it’s happening for us.
You will also learn how to shift your energy, quit the victim mentality, and regain control of your life for good. You might question the reasons why you have to go through such an experience, but when you start to understand that there’s a reason for it, there’s only one question worth having: “What can I learn from this?”
- It’s not happening to you; it’s happening for you.
- Learn all the steps to get on a higher vibration and access your higher self.
- You can be the co-creator of your life, but it takes work.
- Change your intention and ask yourself: “What can I learn from this experience?”
- Start noticing when you use negative self-talk throughout your day.
- How to deal with skepticism from people around you (and yourself).
- Rebecca shares more about her work and writing process.
- Join the FREE Consistency Challenge here!
- Get your HigherDOSE Sauna Blanket here and use code AMBER15 for 15% OFF!
- Get your own Sleep Bundle and discover more CURED Nutrition products at: curednutrition.com use code AMBER10 for 10% OFF!
Connect with Rebecca
- Instagram: @mediumrebeccarosen
- Website: www.rebeccarosen.com
- Get your copy of Rebecca’s new book: What’s Your Heaven?
Connect with Amber
- Instagram: @msambershaw
- TikTok: @msambershaw
- Website: ambershaw.com