The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 203: How to Combat Chronic Fatigue with Frank Davis
Do you find yourself chronically tired, or just not having enough energy to make it through the day without a caffeine boost? If so, you are not alone. This is a very common problem in our society, especially for moms, but it doesn’t have to be that way. In this episode, Frank Davis, founder and CEO of Optivita Health shares an inspiring story of overcoming childhood diseases and chronic fatigue through natural solutions. Drawing from his personal quests for natural remedies, Frank sheds light on his extensive experience in the health and wellness sector spanning over three decades.
Frank dives into the significance of whole foods and high-quality supplements and explains the science behind transforming food into nutrient-rich powder. He unveils the breakthroughs of his life-altering product, Complete Essentials, and the proprietary methods used to preserve vital nutrients.
Additionally, Frank confronts the detrimental effects of sugar consumption on our health and explains his unique enzyme blend, Sugar to Fiber, that converts glucose into dietary fiber. This candid conversation also questions the potential adverse effects of synthetic vitamins and chemicals and how making better choices can enhance our health. This episode is an eye-opener for anyone seeking a healthier lifestyle.
- Join the FREE Consistency Challenge here!
- Join the free #FRESHFORMULA with Jill Coleman
- Get 15% off Optivida products: https://www.optividahealth.com/discount/amber15
- Tips for Choosing High-Quality Supplements
- The Importance of Whole Food Supplements
- Impact of Sugar and Enzyme Supplement
Connect with Frank Davis:
- Website: optividahealth.com/
- Facebook: Optivida Health
- The toll free number for Optivida: 888-507-4332
Connect with Amber