The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 215: Biomarkers for Longevity: A Deep Dive Into Precision Medicine with Dr. Florence Comite
Unlock the secrets to reclaiming your health with precision medicine. Amber’s guest, Dr. Florence Comite, a Yale-educated expert, will guide you on a journey of self-discovery and health empowerment, demystifying the complex world of genetics and hormones. Together, Amber and Dr. Comite navigate the often forgotten terrains of women’s health, unearthing the potential of precision medicine to reverse chronic diseases and individualize women’s wellness.
Dr. Comite shares her clinical research experiences, and you will hear how hormonal changes in a woman’s thirties can be managed through precision medicine to set you up for longevity down the road. Dr. Comite also discusses the role of genetic testing in revealing the best exercises for an individual, the impact of environmental factors on genetic expression, and the controversial topic of birth control’s impact on health.
Finally, Dr. Comite explains the role of testosterone in women’s health and its impact on various aspects of the body. She shares her insights on the five blood markers every woman should test, providing a glimpse into metabolic, hormonal, and cellular health. This is not just another health podcast, but a mind-expanding, myth-busting, and life-changing discussion. Don’t miss this chance to take charge of your health and longevity.
- Join Amber’s FREE 3-Day Challenge: products.ambershaw.com/trimchallenge
- Get your 5 day reset at kromawellness.com and use code AMBER20 for 20% off!
- Revolutionizing Women’s Health and Wellness
- Precision Medicine and Genetics in Healthcare
- Understanding Genetic Variance and Individualized Healthcare
- Birth Control’s Impact on Women’s Health
- The Importance of Testosterone for Women
- Key Medical Tests Preventing Disease
- Understanding Optimal Health and GROQ Health Availability
Connect with Dr. Florence Comite:
Connect with Amber: