The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 220: 3 Simple Ways to Refocus On What Matters in Life
Are you getting lost in the busyness of life? In this solo episode, I have a special reminder for you that will get you back on track to living your best life and being your best self. In today’s Wellness Revolution Podcast, I’m sharing a major shift in perspective I went through recently along with three things you can do right now (and each day) to refocus on what matters most in your life.
Let this episode be your reminder to always keep things in perspective and never lose sight of what’s truly important to you. Reminders like this are what inspire and drive us to achieve the transformations we crave.
As busy working moms, or just as human beings, it can be easy to lose perspective of how lucky we are. Sometimes, it takes a bit of mindfulness and gratitude to get us back to feeling good about ourselves, our life, and how blessed we are to be alive and well each day. I invite you to come back to this episode any time you need a reminder that your life is precious and beautiful.
- The major perspective shift I went through recently.
- 3 simple things you can do daily to refocus on what matters in life.
- How to fully embody your gratitude practice (this makes a HUGE difference).
- What happens when you start cherishing life’s little moments more, especially if you have kids.
- An easy way to be in service to others.
- Join Amber’s FREE 3 Day Challenge: products.ambershaw.com/trimchallenge
- Get your 5 day reset at kromawellness.com and use code AMBER20 for 20% off!
- Get your HigherDOSE Sauna Blanket here and use code AMBER15 for 15% OFF!
- The Five-Minute Journal
About Amber Shaw:
Amber is a Mind and Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well–balanced eating habits, Amber now works helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber:
- Instagram: @msambershaw
- TikTok: @msambershaw
- Website: ambershaw.com
- Free Weight Loss, Health & Fitness Facebook Group for Working Moms