The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 234: How to Stop Unhealthy Habits & Change Your Behaviors FOR GOOD
If you’re craving a change in your life but you’re struggling to quit those unhealthy behaviors you keep repeating, listen up! This is your chance to learn how to change your habits, find food freedom, and finally see progress toward your health and wellness goals. This is your chance to join The Wellness Revolution Lifestyle Program!
This 6-month program might just be the key you need to unlock a future of health, wellness, freedom, and vitality! More so, it’ll give you the empowerment you need to pursue any goal you want to achieve.
What else will you gain from The TWR Program? Let me break down the benefits while shining light on a (super relatable) success story from one of my clients. In this episode, I highlight how we got to the root of her habit of overeating at night and how she overcame that behavior once and for all.
Ready to make a change? Let’s begin!
- How to stop the habit of overeating at night.
- Tips on overcoming patterns of repeated unhealthy behaviors.
- What happens when you switch focus to how you feel instead of your behaviors/goals.
- Benefits you’ll gain from The Wellness Revolution (TWR) Lifestyle Program.
- Get on the Interest List for The Wellness Revolution (TWR) Lifestyle Program: https://products.ambershaw.com/January-2024-interest
- Get your 5-day reset at kromawellness.com and use code AMBERSHAW for 15% off!
About Amber Shaw:
Amber is a Mind and Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber:
- Instagram: @msambershaw
- TikTok: @msambershaw
- Website: ambershaw.com
- Free Weight Loss, Health & Fitness Facebook Group for Working Moms