The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 242: Should I Be Using a Scale on My Weight Loss Journey? (Pros & Cons)
Do you have weight loss or body goals you’re trying to reach this year? Wondering whether you should use a scale on your weight loss journey? This is a topic I get asked about all the time, and it’s a really important one, so let’s talk about it! On this Wellness Revolution Podcast, I get vulnerable about my love/hate relationship with the scale and the pros and cons of using a scale as a weight loss tool.
Remember, scales don’t show you the whole picture when it comes to your body composition, health, and wellness. Instead of relying on a scale to track your progress, tune in to hear my tips and recommendations for tracking weight loss and other body goals without one.
- How scales can be an important tool on a weight loss journey (and how they can prevent progress).
- Pros and cons of weighing yourself while trying to lose weight.
- Misconceptions of the weight loss process that could be leading you to failure.
- What a dysfunctional relationship with the scale looks like.
- My recommendations for using a scale.
- Should I be weighing myself daily, weekly, monthly, or not at all?
- How to track weight loss and muscle growth without a scale.
- Join Amber’s FREE 3-Day Challenge: products.ambershaw.com/trimchallenge
- Get your 5-day reset at kromawellness.com and use code AMBERSHAW for 15% off!
About Amber Shaw:
Amber is a Mind and Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well-balanced eating habits, Amber now works helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber:
- Instagram: @msambershaw
- TikTok: @msambershaw
- Website: ambershaw.com
- Free Weight Loss, Health & Fitness Facebook Group for Working Moms