The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 228: The Second Step to Long-Term, Sustainable Weight Loss (The Hormonal Fat Loss Blueprint)
In this episode of the Wellness Revolution Podcast, I continue our 3-part sustainable weight loss series by sharing your second step to long-term, sustainable weight loss. This next step is a hormonal fat loss blueprint; my methodology for simplifying nutrition and exercise, while considering the role our hormones play in our ability to lose weight and keep it off. I also shed light on the vulnerable topic of mom guilt and shame related to weight loss/gain and body image.
Making weight loss your lifestyle is about finding what works for you, simplifying it, and sticking to it. So, this is your chance to get more tactical in your weight loss strategy!
These three simple steps will help you maintain high energy levels, reduce cravings and energy crashes, and prevent fat storage in your body… three key ingredients for sustainable weight loss.
Ready to get off the diet train, find food freedom, get in the best shape of your life, and MAINTAIN it?! Tune in and stay tuned for next week’s episode to learn step 3 (the final step)!
- A vulnerable client story about their weight loss “why”.
- Navigating shame, disappointment, and mom guilt related to weight gain/loss.
- 3 Steps to hormonal fat loss:
- Eating for blood sugar control and hormone stabilization.
- Flexible time-based eating.
- Exercising for optimal hormone balance and weight loss.
- Listen to TWR 224: Mindset: The Missing Link to Achieving Your Health, Wellness, & Weight Loss Goals
- Listen to Part 1 TWR 226: The First Step to Long-Term, Sustainable Weight Loss
- Join Amber’s FREE 3 Day Challenge: products.ambershaw.com/trimchallenge
- Get your 5-day reset at kromawellness.com and use code AMBER20 for 20% off!
About Amber Shaw:
Amber is a Mind and Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well–balanced eating habits, Amber now works helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber:
- Instagram: @msambershaw
- TikTok: @msambershaw
- Website: ambershaw.com
- Free Weight Loss, Health & Fitness Facebook Group for Working Moms