The Wellness Revolution Podcast with Amber Shaw
TWR 230: Rewriting Your Food Story: The Final Step to Long-Term, Sustainable Weight Loss
Is food controlling your daily life? Have you tried every food/diet trick in the book, yet you’re still unable to lose weight and keep it off? It’s time to rewrite your food story. In this episode of The Wellness Revolution Podcast, I finish off our 3-part sustainable weight loss series by giving you my third and final step to long-term, sustainable weight loss.
This last step is all about rewriting your food story and changing your relationship to food so you can look at food as a friend, rather than an enemy. Plus, I share my 4-step method for moderate, mindful, and effortless eating.
If you’re struggling to stay consistent with your weight loss goals, don’t skip over this episode! This is the final step you need and it’s going to be a game-changer for your weight loss journey.
Listen, food is not the villain. Join me to learn how to conquer your cravings, achieve natural moderation in your eating habits, stop the nighttime binging for good, and more! Once you practice these steps and integrate these methods into your life, you’ll start seeing results that you’ve never seen before. Trust!
- Why it’s a mistake to focus on food/nutrition when trying to lose weight.
- What is food freedom?
- The problem with following a “good food/bad food” list.
- My 4-step method for rewriting your food story.
- Tips for preventing sugar cravings and overeating/binging at night.
- Personal food narratives that might be keeping you stuck in unhealthy eating habits.
- The crucial role of mindfulness in losing weight and changing your relationship to food.
- How to conquer cravings and food deprivation/overeating with the power of permission.
- Listen to Part 1 TWR 226: The First Step to Long-Term, Sustainable Weight Loss
- Listen to Part 2 TWR 228: The Second Step to Long-Term Sustainable Weight Loss (The Hormonal Fat Loss Blueprint)
- Listen to TWR 071: The Power of Permission: How to Make a Lifestyle Shift
- Join Amber’s FREE 3-Day Challenge: products.ambershaw.com/trimchallenge
- Get your 5-day reset at kromawellness.com and use code AMBERSHAW for 15% off!
- Join the Wellness Revolution Inner Circle Facebook Group: Weight Loss, Health & Wellness for Working Moms
About Amber Shaw:
Amber is a Mind and Body Transformation Expert, Founder of The Wellness Revolution, motivational speaker, and NBC Health and Wellness Coach. Having built a lifestyle that allowed her to embrace work, children, exercise, and well–balanced eating habits, Amber now works helping and coaching women to achieve the same level of serenity and empowerment through a sustainable way of living.
Connect with Amber:
- Instagram: @msambershaw
- TikTok: @msambershaw
- Website: ambershaw.com
- Free Weight Loss, Health & Fitness Facebook Group for Working Moms